2008-Present Automatiks: Co-Founder and Vice President, Business Development
Focused on telematics, smart charging, location-based services including eco and green dynamic (traffic-based) navigation routing, and data analytics for plug-in electric vehicles (PHEV).
- Member, Transportation Research Board Committee on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS, Academy of Sciences)
- 2010-present Member, SAE Standards Committee Task Force for EV communications: Hybrid J2836, J2847, J2931 and J2953
- 2009 to present Member, Board of Directors, Intelligent Transportation Society of California(ITS CA)
- 2004-2010 ITS America Advanced Traveler Information System (ATIS) Committee member
- 2000-2005 Former member, Board of Directors, Rides for Bay Area Commuters.
- Frequent speaker and moderator at leading industry conferences on ITS, Telematics, GPS-Wireless, Navigation, Traffic, Location-based services, and Connected Vehicles
- 2003-2007 Dash Navigation: Co-Founder and Vice President, Business Development
- 2001-2003 MobileAria: Co-Founder and Vice President, Marketing